I set a goal for myself after Lily was born to run a 5k 6 months later. I have been running 3-4 times a week. I wanted to finish in under 40 minutes. I am a very slow runner, but I kept at it and yesterday I DID IT! I finished in 39 minutes.
Here are some pictures from the race.


Next years goal is to run a 5k in under 34 minutes since I will be 34 years old. Anyone want to join me?
I will join you! I am so proud of you!!! Run a few miles for me since I have been slowed to a walk;)
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! What a great goal to accomplish.
ReplyDeleteThat is totally cool. I am in for next year. Nice job Toots!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Tauna! You are awesome! It was fun to see you there. That was such a great day for a race!
ReplyDeleteWahoo!! Great job! You are so awesome!
ReplyDelete