Congrats! I think it looks like a winner and I am glad Dave doesn't have to push it out of the garage. Hopefully it is not to late to get personalized plates that say BAT 511.
Looks great! I didn't think I'd ever want a minivan, but I quickly loved mine. I'll probably be like Mom--still driving one around when I'm a grandma.
Nice wheels!!! It is always nice to upgrade.
I love to hear from you ♥
Congrats! I think it looks like a winner and I am glad Dave doesn't have to push it out of the garage. Hopefully it is not to late to get personalized plates that say BAT 511.
ReplyDeleteLooks great! I didn't think I'd ever want a minivan, but I quickly loved mine. I'll probably be like Mom--still driving one around when I'm a grandma.
ReplyDeleteNice wheels!!! It is always nice to upgrade.
ReplyDelete