Sunday, December 20, 2009

Family Pictures

Here are the rest of our family pictures. They aren't a surprise anymore since Grandmas should have received them in the mail.

I love each of my kids at this age.  Sarah is at an age that I feel like we can have nice conversations.  Alex is at the age where everyday he surprises me with the funny things or word he will say.  Words like "Fantastic", or "Amazing".  Lily is sweet and silly.  She likes to laugh at everything we do.  If we are eating dinner and laughing Lily will be laughing with all of us. I am really trying to enjoy each of my kids at the stages they are in.  



3 comments:

  1. Your children are beautiful. I love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the pictures! I am thinking that I am going to put pictures of all my family on my mantel this year instead of just the boys. We love you so much.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you ♥