This summer so far has been wonderful. I am not nursing a baby and I am not pregnant..ahh the freedom. So, we decided we are going to try and do more activities.
This past week our ward's playgroup got together at Zollman Zoo. The kids loved it, and had lots of fun with their friends. It was a beautiful day. Here are some pictures.
Hannah, Alex, Carter, and Sarah looking at the bald eagles.
Alex, Tommy, and Carter. Instant buddies. Alex has been asking for play dates everyday with these two.
Samuel and Lily. Nursery buddies. Samuel is 2 months younger than Lily....this gives you a pretty good idea of how big she is...we love our little chunker.
Feeding the goats.
This picture was for my Mom and her love of Chickens. They had all different colors and sizes. So cute.
The Elk were worn out, and so were we. Time to go home.
Glad we finally got the boys together.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to tomorrow night!
P.S. I love the comparison between Lily and Samuel. :)