Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Park and Picnic

Monday and Tuesday were hot and humid...and I had a head cold with a killer headache.  By Wednesday I finally was feeling better and wanted to get the kids out of the house to do something fun.  To top it all off the weather was beautiful a high of 76 today with no humidity (thank you Canada). So we packed up and headed to the park.  The kids loved it.  Afterward we had a picnic on the grass in the shade.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a really fun park and a great day! Way to be a good mommy and create lots of fun memories with your kids! Love you tootsiexoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I can't believe how big Lily is now! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, I should say they are all adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you ♥