We took a trip to see family for the week of Thanksgiving. We had a very fun time. I think this was one of my favorite trips to Utah so far. We enjoyed lots of time with family, trips to museums, playing in the snow, running a Turkey Trot in 8 degrees, and lots of good food. Here are some pictures from our trip.
Playing games with Grandpa.
At the Bean Museum.
Cute Hobson with his sword and backpack.
Hobson with his Mommy.
At the Aquarium with cousins.
Danya and Maison.
Random shot of the mountains. I love them and miss them when we are away.
Playing at the Sandersons with Cousins.
Kenny and Dave.
OK...one of these times you need to let me know when you are coming so we can get together. :) I know you are busy when you come with both families. It looks like you had a lot of fun. Miss ya!
ReplyDeleteFun pictures.The visit was short and sweet.
ReplyDelete