Not much is really new. I just thought I would give you an update on our exciting lives.
Lily is a joy she is such a good baby. I have been getting up 2 times a night now. I feel like I am getting more sleep. She is so cute. Her hair is getting lighter at the roots so I think she will have blond hair like her siblings. Her eyes are getting lighter and the blue is showing more and more. She has grown out of her newborn onesies and is looking less newborn to me and more like a little baby.
Alex loves his sister he is a good helper and likes putting her diapers in the trash. He likes to cuddle close to me whenever I am feeding Lily. He loves going for walks and going shopping...anything to get out of the house and do something more exciting.
Sarah is happy and a sweet big sister. She is getting anxious for the warm weather and is tired of wearing snow pants to school everyday. She loves school and enjoys having her dad teach her Math Master's class each week.
Dave is working on putting a large antenna in our attic. He built one to test the reception we got and then he ordered one that we got today. He has researched which one will pick up the most stations and is excited, as we all are, to test it out.
I am just enjoying my kids. I ventured out today to Sam's club and was surprised at how easy it was to manage two little ones. Each time it gets a little better. Alex is getting good at staying by the cart and coming back by me when he wanders off.
That's our update...not too exciting.
So cute! We are hoping maybe this summer to be able to come visit you guys... Or meet you somewhere. Kevin may have to go to Mosouri for work, and if he does we will try to swing up there. :) I am glad things are going well. Congrats! Your kids are adorable!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable family. It will be fun keeping up to date with your life through this blog.
ReplyDeleteSo there's hope for me to get more sleep in a month or so? :)
ReplyDelete