Elli and I were out yesterday looking at the incoming blossoms. We can't wait until they bloom. I am so excited to go out again and play. Elli absolutely loves it. I love your Spring wreath.
Hey!! It is so good to hear from you!! I love your frames around your cute pictures!! And your sweet new baby, she is just too cute! we can't wait to see you all again. Your kids are so big now! We will be coming down the first week in May, so we are for sure coming to the ward on that first Sunday!! You blog is so fun to read! Thanks for finding me!!!
Elli and I were out yesterday looking at the incoming blossoms. We can't wait until they bloom. I am so excited to go out again and play. Elli absolutely loves it. I love your Spring wreath.
ReplyDeleteHey!! It is so good to hear from you!! I love your frames around your cute pictures!! And your sweet new baby, she is just too cute! we can't wait to see you all again. Your kids are so big now! We will be coming down the first week in May, so we are for sure coming to the ward on that first Sunday!! You blog is so fun to read! Thanks for finding me!!!
ReplyDelete