We had a nice week of 50's and 60's last week. Now it is back to the 30's..ugh. We are so tired of being inside. We spent every second we could outside last week. I cleaned up the yard and pruned a few trees and my grapes. Alex even relearned how to go down the slide on his own (apparently he had forgotten that he could do it on his own last year. ) It was a wonderful week.
Now we are back to watching PBS kids, playing memory, and cleaning the house. You can only do it so many times until you start to go crazy. I am aching for a nice long walk to the nature center. Instead I am walking/running on my treadmill in the basement watching the New Yankee Workshop build a green house....ahhhhhhhhhh! I want to build a greenhouse and work in my garden....I want to go OUTSIDE!!!
I guess it could be worse. At least is isn't snowing like it is in Utah.
I totally know what you mean. I am so ready for the outside life again.
ReplyDelete