Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Crazy Cute

This week I found some very funny pictures on my camera.


Alex wanted to go the the Circus (because Caillou did). I told him the Circus wasn't in town, but Sarah quickly took him upstairs and fixed that....and yes those are Lightning McQueen underwear on his head.

Lily just laughs and makes cute smiles. I finally caught her crazy cute smile this week.

Sarah dressed up like this and then came down and strutted around for us. I had to take this picture.

3 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so fun and cute. Who needs a circus when you have the Bodell gene in you! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone has been watching too much America's Next Top Model. hehe Alex and Lily look so cute/crazy too! Love you guys and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love your kids, it looks like you guys have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you ♥