Amigurumi is the Japanese art of knitting or crocheting small stuffed animals and anthropomorphic creatures. The word is derived from a combination of the Japanese words ami, meaning crocheted or knitted, and nuigurumi, meaning stuffed doll.[1] Amigurumi are typically cute animals (such as bears, rabbits, cats, dogs, etc.), but can include artistic renderings, and inanimate objects endowed with anthropomorphic features. (From Wikipedia)
The bear is really cute, so are the turtle and the pig. I think it is great that you enjoy this too. After my hats project I need to get back to my little animals. love.
The bear is really cute, so are the turtle and the pig. I think it is great that you enjoy this too. After my hats project I need to get back to my little animals. love.
ReplyDeleteSo cute and what a great reward for your hard work to have Alex hugging it and holding it tight.
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute! I love the turtle!
ReplyDelete