Way cute. I have been considering reupholstering the blue couch that my mom and dad had (you might remember it.)But everytime I think about it, I get a little overwhelmed since the arm of it is broken. You did a great job and for a great price!
What a deal, that is a really nice chair, turned out so good. Are you keeping it in the living room?
WOW! That is a beautiful chair. I love seeing your fun projects that you do.
I love to hear from you ♥
Way cute. I have been considering reupholstering the blue couch that my mom and dad had (you might remember it.)But everytime I think about it, I get a little overwhelmed since the arm of it is broken. You did a great job and for a great price!
ReplyDeleteWhat a deal, that is a really nice chair, turned out so good. Are you keeping it in the living room?
ReplyDeleteWOW! That is a beautiful chair. I love seeing your fun projects that you do.
ReplyDelete