Lily turned 1 year old today. My baby is growing up so fast. We had a fun day with wonderful presents from grandparents and good food. Lily's Grandma and Grandpa Sanderson gave her some very nice wooden puzzles that all of the kids had fun playing with.
Lily's Oma and Grandpa Bill gave her a cute Cat that Oma knitted, a new outfit, and a walking stroller. She was walking up and down the kitchen as soon as she got it.
She was a very spoiled kid. Thanks for all of the nice gifts!!
She loved eating her cake. I made a separate little cake just for her to dig into...and she did just that. Her sister and brother laughed and laughed as she got messier and messier. She thought it was a fun game.
Each of my kids are a gift. I enjoy each day with them. Lily is such a cute and fun baby. I love her so much.
Happy Birthday little girl!

Happy Birthday Lily! I can't believe you are 1!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures. The cake looks yummy.
ReplyDelete