Friday, February 26, 2010

A letter to Spring.

Dearest Spring,
Are you coming soon?  We are waiting patiently for you.
We can only watch so many episodes of Blues Clues and Dora.
Mommy is tired of cleaning the house and playing with little cars.
She wants to play in the garden and plant flowers.
Alex wants to dig in the dirt and get his fingernails black.
Lily wants to eat the grass.
Sarah wants to plant sunflowers.
Daddy wants to watch mommy mow the lawn. ;)

We miss you and are sorry we wanted it to snow before Christmas.
We hope that we haven't offended you and made you stay away from us for so long.
We really do like you the best.

Sincerely,
The Sandersons


p.s.
We have included a picture of our daily activity to show you how serious we are in wanting you back.  ;)

1 comment:

  1. I have the biggest grin on my face. I agree!!! Sure we haven't had nearly as much snow as you but it is time to get away from Sesame Street, Curious George, and CinderElmo. I grin because Alex and Lily are doing the exact same thing as my little one. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you ♥