Saturday, August 28, 2010

Rochester 5k

I ran the Rochester 5k today with my friend Carolyn (Who someday will be running much faster than me).  We had a great time talking...maybe too much fun because my time wasn't as good as I thought it would be, but in the end having fun with a friend is much better.  We passed a woman on the last mile that had a sign on her back that said "Second Chance at Life".  I felt a little bad to pass her up, but then the guilt quickly left when a husband and wife passed us up right at the end.  

The race went by much faster than last time.  The weather was perfect.  The hills weren't my favorite, but it was a beautiful race down along the river.  Here are some pictures. 

Before the race
During..
After.


Video of the Start



Video of the Finish

4 comments:

  1. I wouldn't have done it without you, Tauna! And I don't have any plans of running any faster than that. Ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I can 'steal' your pics off your blog, no problem! I'll post mine soon so you can do the same thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you Tauna. I kind of teared up watching the "finish" video. Must be my hormones. Love you!
    P.S. Whoever Carolyn is I am proud of her and love her too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tauna,I loved to watch the "finish"video.Great job. You sure have a wonderful friend, I love you and Carolyn too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you ♥