Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First day of school.

The Queen Bee started 4th grade today.  So grown up.  This is her last year alone in school.  Next year she gets to take Alex along.  She was so cute this morning she got up at 6:00 am and was ready by 7:00 am....her bus doesn't come until 8:40.  She is always prepared and ready to go.  Such a cute and wonderful kid.

4th grade was a year that I loved in school.  I still remember my teachers and feeling like we were something special in school.  No longer the little kids. 

Here are some pictures of her right before the bus came.  Her backpack was very heavy with school supplies as you can see in the second picture. We always sign "I love you"  to each other as she runs to the bus.  If you look closely you can see it in the third picture.  Love my Queenie.


1 comment:

  1. I remember when she was a baby and now she is in 4th grade. How time flies.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you ♥