Sunday, September 19, 2010

Jefferson Elementary's 60th Birthday!



We had a fun night on Friday attending Sarah's school's 60th birthday party. The Century High School drum line performed, we ate cake, lollipops, cotton candy.  The kids had fun playing the games and climbing on the big bouncy things.

Afterward, we went to dinner at Valentinos our new favorite restaurant for families.  They have a family dinner that fed everyone which included, pizza, pasta, salad, and cinnamon bread sticks.

We had a fun night together.

6 comments:

  1. Pretty pictures,looks like you had a very fun night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily's little curls are so cute in her hair! And you are looking so good with your cute hair cut and everything. Love you guys, and I can't wait to see you all at Thanksgiving time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun pics, Tauna. How do you put the text on? Would it happen to be elements?

    We like Valentino's too. But we've only been there for the lunch special. Slice of pizza, a bread stick, and a drink for $1.99! I'm going to have to try the cinnamon bread sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use picnik.com to edit them. I love it.

    That lunch is a great deal. The kids would love that. We will have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lily's hair looks so good in that stroller pic. Did you curl it? What a bunch of cute kids. I hope you had a great rest of your summer. Thanks for going on that trip with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Marisa! Lily's hair just curls like that naturally. The more humid it is the tighter the curls. I am so afraid to ever cut it because of those cute baby curls.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you ♥