Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Weekend.

We had a very fun weekend filled with lots of partys and dressing up.  On Thursday Alex had his preschool halloween party and enjoyed getting to wear his costume to school. 
Then on Friday Sarah's School had their Halloween parade and So we all went and enjoyed looking at all of the cute costumes. There were some very creative costumes.  Sarah's best friend was a librarian named "Mrs. Shush" and one of the teachers was also dressed as the Cat-in-the-hat. 





On Friday night we went to the Hansen's house and enjoyed a little Halloween party.  It was a so fun and the kids loved running around with their friends.  I loved being able to relax and visit with adults after having Dave gone all week.  It was a nice break.  Sarah had to dress as a soccer player because she had her first indoor soccer league game (More on that later).   Dave took Sarah and then they came back for the last of the party. (We didn't take any pictures at the party, but when we get copies I will post them.  There should be some good ones that you won't want to miss)

Then on Saturday Sarah had another party at her friend Kegans house and then finally a trunk-or-treat at the Church. 



Tonight we built a Haunted house and passed out candy to the trick-or-treaters.  It was a fun candy filled weekend.  We are all tired and the kids went quickly to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Love the haunted house!

    I emailed you my picasa album of all the pics that were taken that night. Let me know if you got them or not. There are some HILARIOUS photos! It was such a fun night and I'm so glad you guys came!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you all had a blast for Halloween. I love the cat in the hat.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you ♥