This week we all have had a little bout of the stomach flu. Some had it worse than others. Lily had the hardest time with it. Dave thankfully didn't get sick so he carried a lot of the clean up load. We are all feeling better now.
We had our first warm week in Minnesota and it felt like spring. Half of the snow has melted. It rained last night and today so the grass that doesn't have snow on it is turning green. My Snowbells are blooming and looking so cute outside my window. This next week is supposed to get cold again, but hopefully it won't last too long.
Yesterday we did some shopping and cleaned the house. Dave and I both enjoyed long Saturday runs. It was a beautiful day. The kids enjoyed playing Starwars Wii and trying to unlock more people. We watched the NCAA playoffs in the evening and enjoyed being together.
This afternoon after Church everyone took a nap...except Sarah she is an early riser and no nap kid. We made cookies after dinner together. Here are a few pictures. Enjoy.
Cute pictures! I love Sarah in the first one. What a pretty girl. I'm glad she's all better! There's a cute one of Lily, too. That Alex just isn't a poser, but maybe that's a good thing. :) I'm still trying to get used to David with a beard. Ken and Alan have done that, too. I don't think Mark ever has. David kind of reminds me of Uncle Eric with a beard.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you were sick! It's sure hard to get anything done when everybody is down.