Friday, April 22, 2011

Alex's Kindergarten Tour

Alex got a private kindergarten tour with the Principal of Jefferson Elementary yesterday.  He has been excited to go to school and we enjoyed seeing all of the classrooms.  He really wanted to see the gym. I am not sure why, maybe because Sarah has talked about it. 

He toured the gym, kindergarten classrooms, met the teachers and kids, toured the rest of the school, and even got to stop in Sarah's classroom and say "hi".  She came and gave him a big hug.  It was very sweet.  We also got to check out the computer lab, library, and smart boards. Alex thought they were really cool.

When we were walking back to the office with the principle,
Alex said "but I can't read yet" and the principle said "that is why you are coming to school!".  It was pretty funny.  After the tour I took him to get an M&M shake.  He was a happy kid.

 Rubbing Jefferson's nose for good luck.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Alex. Your good luck came right away with an M&M shake!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you ♥