Here are a few pictures of the finished dresser....
Sunday, November 9, 2008
My Latest Project..
I just finished this week a project I have been working on. I bought this dresser at the Salvation Army for 50$ last week after being so frustrated with the ridiculously expensive press board dressers that we saw at furniture stores here. They don't make good quality furniture here for cheap and we don't have good furniture stores anyway to spend the money at. Anyway, I decided to refinish it and it turned out really well. I wish I had a before picture of the hideous brown with seventies brass handles but I was too excited to work on it to think about that. :) Now we just need to find a small dresser for the other side of our room and my room will be done.
Here are a few pictures of the finished dresser....


Here are a few pictures of the finished dresser....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How cute!
ReplyDeleteTootsie the dresser looks awesome. Right out of the pottery barn catalog. Love the blog. Lovies
ReplyDelete