Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pregnancy Update

I am now in my 28th week of pregnancy. I get tired about every 3rd day and don't feel like doing anything and on the other two days I feel like cleaning, cleaning, and organizing. At my last Midwife appointment she said I was measuring just right and the heartbeat was healthy. The glucose tests came back normal, so that is all good news. I am a little anemic and need to remember to take my Iron pills everyday. My blood pressure also has increased and I need to monitor it each week to make sure it doesn't go up. She wasn't too worried because my bottom number was low, it was the top number that had increased. I had just chased Alex around the Mayo Clinic to look at the art there, so that could have something to do with it. I haven't taken him to an appointment until now.

Overall, I am feeling pretty good and am excited for this little baby to come. We are getting closer to a name, but haven't totally decided yet.

My mom bought a ticket to come and stay with us when the baby comes. Hopefully this baby will be a little more predictable than Alex was. I am just as excited to spend time with my Mom as I am for this little baby to come.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you to have the baby. I cant believe in 2 months you will be a mother of 3. Wow! i love the nursery pictures they are darling. Andree

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you ♥