Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Queenie!


This is a picture of Sarah at the Arizona Temple with me when she was the same age as Lily. They look so much alike. What a cute baby she was. It is hard to believe how fast she is growing up.

Sarah turned 8 years old on the 19th. We alternate years for friend parties, so this year it was a family party. Sarah wanted brownies instead of a cake, so that made my life much easier. She had fun opening her presents and enjoyed the phone calls from her cousins and family.

It really is hard to believe that she will be getting baptized soon. We have been talking to her about it since she was little. I think she is ready and it will be fun to watch her make an important promise to her Heavenly Father.
Sarah has been such a great kid. She has lots of energy and has since the day she was born. She loves soccer, reading books, playing with her little brother and sister, and having play dates with her BFF's Emily and Sophie.

3 comments:

  1. I seriously cannot believe she is 8. Happy Birthday Sarah! I know you will enjoy your baptism and especially the precious gift of the Holy Ghost. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily is holding up her head so well. She is getting really strong. Cute little face.
    Sarah is looking so grown up and beautiful in the pictures. She has changed a lot since last year.Can't wait to see the three munchkins.xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara is so cute! Tell her happy birthday for me. My dad is flying Kev and I and the boys out to Mousori Wed. July 1. Kev is coming home that Sunday and the boys and I are flying home the 8 (I really want to see the Nauvoo pagent, and Kev has to work) Anyway, I was going to see how far away your house is.... maybe we could meet somewhere in the middle, or if you want to come tour the Church sites with us.... My dad said there is some fun little carnivals for the 4th... Let me Know! Jess

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you ♥