Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pictures from the Week

It is Sunday night and the munchkins are finally in bed, so I thought I would just post a few pictures from the week.









We are all doing well. I am getting very excited for our family to come in a couple weeks. I am trying to keep busy with projects around the house and working in my garden.

I went and got two loads of compost this week at our County Recycling Center. They also have nice pine mulch so I got a load of that too. I have only seen nice dirt like that in my mom's garden, so I was very excited to say the least to load up the car. Dave was a good sport and helped me get it.

Sarah started soccer last week and had her second game this week. They picked the name "The Blue Neptunes" for their team. Sarah suggested it because they wear blue shirts. The played "The Gray Foxes" this week. It is fun to watch her run around with her friends and burn some energy.

Alex is talking non-stop. His latest thing that he likes to do is pretend he is a race car and drive around our house until he gets a flat tire. Then we have to take off his sock and put it back on while making the sounds of a pit crew.

Lily is just Lily. Patient with all of the craziness that goes on around her. She smiles and makes cute talking sounds.

That's our week.

3 comments:

  1. I love that Alex is eating a cold hot dog in one of the pictures. Thanks for sharing all of the pics. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to find a good place out here to get some good but still inexpensive compost. Your pictures are great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the nice pictures. The bird pictures are really fun and interesting. My favorite is the one of Dave reading to the munchkins and Alex eating a hot dog.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you ♥