Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend


We had a wonderful Easter this year Sarah and Alex had fun hunting for eggs in the morning. We decided to do it a little different this year because we had such nice weather. Normally we hide their baskets with the treats in them somewhere in the house. This year they only had their little toys in them and the treats were out in the yard. They loved finding the loot in the yard instead.

I bought them both new clothes for Church and it was fun dressing them up. I bought Alex a pink and grey tie. I was a little nervous about buying a pink tie for a boy, but he looked so nice matching his sisters. It didn't look too feminine. Someday he can dress himself, until then he has to have the cute clothes I pick for him.

Dave also ran a half marathon with his friend Kevin Buman on Saturday. His friend is training to run a marathon in California in a few weeks. So this was nothing for him. Dave was trying to keep up with him. We had fun cheering for him and playing on the playground.



It looks like Dave is winning the race in the picture above, but there are actually a good hundred people ahead of him.

I got inspired after watching all of the runners and went for a 3 mile run in the afternoon. That is the best I have done since Lily was born. It wasn't 13 miles and it wasn't very fast but it was nice weather and I love having a little break to listen to my Ipod and exercise. No pictures of me running will be posted on here. :)

2 comments:

I love to hear from you ♥