Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

I have been blessed with the example of two great men in my life.

First, my dad who can fix anything and build anything. We had many rich experiences as children because of him. Not many kids have tasted pigeon eggs, built ice rinks in their backyards, played Native American flutes, or programed their own video games on their Atari 800. He has been a wonderful father and I love him a lot.



Second, Dave who is the love of my life. I got lucky when I met him in the back room of Deseret Book. He is a great catch and all of you ladies should be jealous. He takes great care of our kids. He is so smart. He knows everything you need to know about HDTV antennas, marathon training, counting in binary, analog IC design and baseball.


2 comments:

  1. You do have wonderful men in your life! You are a very lucky women. :) Happy Birthday Alex!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all men should be able to count in binary. What a wonderful tribute you have paid to your "FATHERS".

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you ♥