Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Birthday



We celebrated Alex's 3rd birthday today. He wanted a "Truck" cake and balloons. We had both and he was a happy kid. Dave came home early because they had a department party and they only had to work a half day. Alex loved his Mac truck the most and after opening it threw his hands up in the air and said "yeah". It was the best reaction I have ever seen to opening a present.



We sure love our little man a lot. He is a sweet brother and takes good care of his sisters. He also is always willing to help. He picks up his toys and will put things in the garbage can if I need some help. He is almost totally potty trained and it was for the most part painless. He is growing up fast into a great little kid.

1 comment:

  1. That cake beats Mom's Barbie cake that she made for you.....Nice work Toots. Happy Birthday Alex!
    We love you

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you ♥