Sunday, June 7, 2009

Strawberries




When Dave's Parents came for Sarah's baptism his mom gave me some very cute strawberry fabric that she had left over from a blanket she made for Lily. I got inspired this week and pulled out my sewing machine. It has been a while since I have sewed anything. This was a fun project and I loved having my girls match for Church.

3 comments:

  1. How cute! You are very creative!!! Congrats to alex and lily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously think that Sarah is growing up to be quite a knock out. Watch out boys in Rochester... heartbreaker will be on the loose. Hopefully not to soon though. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay - I love how you can 'casually' whip out the sewing machine and Whalla - two new dresses just like that!! That's awesome! You are way more ambitious than me, girl!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you ♥