We had a lot of fun celebrating New Years Eve last night. We made lots of good food. The kids made pinatas earlier in the day. I thought they were pretty creative so I bought some treats to put in them. We played some fun games on our Wii. We had a bowling competition between Daddy, Mommy, and Sarah. In the end Daddy won, but Mom redemed herself by winning the Home Run Derby later. Sarah was the best at Tennis and had us all beat. We had such a fun night.
It was a great way to celebrate a great year. Lily came into our family, Dave ran his marathon, Mommy ran her 5k, Sarah worked hard in school, and Alex was potty trained. We said goodbye to our Subaru and hello to a our Sienna.
If 2010 is anything like last year it will be wonderful!


Sounds like a great celebration. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteYou did have a great 2009 and I wish you a very happy 2010, love always.
ReplyDelete