Monday, January 18, 2010

New Calling

Just a little update.  A couple weeks ago I was released from my calling in the RS presidency and called as the Nursery Leader.

I am so excited for my new calling.  The little kids in my class are so sweet. They love having books read to them and they all play so well together.  This could be the best calling in our Church.  In six months Lily will be in our class also.  It might be sooner depending on how quickly she learns to walk and how long Dave can last watching her.

We get to play with puzzles, run around the gym, eat goldfish, and play with bubbles.  Really, could there be anything better?   It will be fun to serve these cute little ones.


3 comments:

  1. I love the Nursery!! That will be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I think the nursery is definitely top on my list as best calling. I have never done it but being in the Primary Presidency I get to go and visit them a lot. Plus my little E is in there. Those little ones in your class are so lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nursery was one of my favorite callings, too. The new manual is wonderful. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you ♥