Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturday running.

We all love running in our house. Saturday's are usually filled with lots of running and running around.  Dave is training for a Marathon in 3 weeks in Brookings, SD.  Tauna is getting ready for a 5k in Brookings on the night before.  Sarah has decided to join the Jefferson Jogging Club at her school.  She is trying to run 26.2 miles before the MedCity Marathon here in Rochester.  So we have a lot of running going on here.  Dave ran 20 miles plus two with Sarah and I ran 3 in a rainstorm this morning.  Sarah also played an awesome soccer game today.  She is on the Hu Hot Dolphins this year.  She is still running around the house with Alex though, as I type this.

For both Dave and I running is a nice break  in the day and quiet time to be alone. He usually leaves for his runs while I am still sleeping and I go either when he gets back or in the evening when he gets home from work.  Running can relieve a lot of stress.  I may not be fast, but I enjoy it and how it makes me feel.  That alone is worth it.  I am planning to run another 5k in the fall again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you ♥