Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spring Break

We had a wonderful trip to Utah and back for Spring break this year.  We enjoyed going to the Romney's and seeing my newest nephew be blessed.  We took a family picture after the blessing with everyone and I think it turned out nice.  We are a pretty good looking bunch.

Being with my family is something I love.  Living far away from them has made me appreciate the time we have together much more. This trip was wonderful. 

Here are my favorite pictures!  Enjoy.








3 comments:

  1. I love your family picture. I had to count the grandkids twice. The first time I couldn't believe there are 10. It looks like you had a lot of fun here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did have a fun time. The cousins are at an age that they can play together and it was cute to watch them interact. It was a short trip, but we packed a lot in each day. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you ♥