Thursday, February 17, 2011

Alex's New Bank

Yesterday Alex got a new "piggy" bank and we put his saved money in it.  He was really cute tonight before bed and wanted me to take a picture of him with it.  One of the pictures is a little blurry.  Sorry.  He just had such a sweet expression on his face I had to post it.  I love the age he is at.  He is done with tantrums and he listens to us and talks so good. Sometimes he doesn't stop talking. :) Now if I can just survive Lily in the terrible 2's....  Here are the pics enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Alex I really like your new piggy bank. It is very big! I am glad you like to save your money. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to save money, and a piggy bank is the best way to start--especially one with fancy red stripes! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you ♥