Sarah forgot to tell us that she was in the Friend Magazine with her Primary class in February. They announced it in Primary 2 weeks ago, but Sarah forgot. That's okay because, we didn't get February's issue anyway because we renewed it too late. So, the only issue we have missed in probably 5 years is the one that Sarah's picture is in. :)
Earlier today Aunt Scerinda sent us the picture from the Friend. It was a fun surprise. The picture and activity were almost 2 years ago, but it is still fun to see all of the cute kids in our ward. Many have moved and some are in YM/YW now. It is amazing how fast our ward changes.
I asked Sarah if she remembered this activity and she said she kind of does. She remembers tying the quilts. Enjoy.

This is so cool! Now I need to go and find the Friend and that might be tricky because you never know where CJ has left it.
ReplyDeleteIt was pretty exciting to see Sarah!
ReplyDeleteSo it looks like I already follow your blog, but I don't get email notifications when you've made a new post. I'll hit "subscribe by email" below and see if I can fix that.