We had Liliy's 2 year old pictures taken just a couple days before her birthday. They turned out cute. I sent some in the mail to Oma and Grandma. They should come soon. Enjoy.
They are the cutest pictures. I love each one. She had so much fun with the umbrella. The pink coat is so cute too. The first picture is just adorable with her big eyes and cute little face. You made the flower that Lily is wearing in her hair, right.
Yeah, she wasn't happy about wearing it, but I made her at least for a couple pictures. I am glad we took the pictures they capture her cute personality really well.
The umbrella pictures are so creative and cute! I also love the black and whites. So did the photographer come to your house, or did you go somewhere? Great photos!
They are the cutest pictures. I love each one. She had so much fun with the umbrella. The pink coat is so cute too. The first picture is just adorable with her big eyes and cute little face. You made the flower that Lily is wearing in her hair, right.
ReplyDeleteYeah, she wasn't happy about wearing it, but I made her at least for a couple pictures. I am glad we took the pictures they capture her cute personality really well.
ReplyDeleteI love the cupcake dress! I think it really suits Lily:) very cute pictures!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe umbrella pictures are so creative and cute! I also love the black and whites. So did the photographer come to your house, or did you go somewhere? Great photos!
ReplyDelete