At 32 weeks pregnant (that is only 8 weeks left for those of you who are counting) I am finally realizing this is real. My stomach is HUGE. I can hardly sit down there is just so much there. The heartburn is killer, the leg cramps in the night are crazy, and sleeping isn't happening anymore. I am not complaining. :) Just stating the facts.
I am in the down hill stretch. I have bought real infant little diapers, girl binkies, and onesies. It is hard to imagine something so little in them. Alex's diapers are not small and what he does in them is not small (sorry a little graphic).
In two weeks I am going to pack my hospital bag (my sister's probably think I already packed it :)). I am holding out till at least 34 weeks to pack it. Sarah did come a few weeks early so I think 34 weeks is safe and not too insane.
My sweet Visiting Teacher even gave me her cell # and permission to call in the middle of the night if anything happens before my Mom gets here. YES!!!
I am very excited if you can't tell. I just love having babies. Not the pain, but holding them, nursing them, naming them, and watching them grow afterward. I just can't wait. Yeah, Christmas is coming to keep my mind of of it, but deep down this little kid is all I can think about.
I am jealous! I want the newborn babe feeling back. carter really only let's me cuddle him when he is asleep.... which isn't very often. He is a cat napper and wants to go go go unless it is night time-then I am asleep. :) Enjoy it, it goes by way to fast
ReplyDelete