I am now 31 weeks pregnant and really not doing too bad. I can hardly wait for our new baby and I try to keep myself distracted. Alex helps a lot with that. :) I can feel the baby kicking hard now and especially when I am sitting or laying down. She seems to have a lot of energy. I really am so grateful that we have the 3 kids we do. It has had it's ups and downs getting them here, butI don't think I would change anything, because it has taught me to appreciate each one.
I am grateful for the blessings of the gospel in my life. We have always had what we have needed for our family, a warm home, clothes, food, and more. I am really grateful that Heavenly Father knows what we need. He hears our prayers and answers them.
Well, I better finish this post. Alex is watching the lady that exercises in the chair on PBS. LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you ♥