.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
A very pregnant Mary, 2 baby Jesus's, and an Angel
For family night Sarah came up with the idea of acting out the nativity. We didn't have a lot of people to start with, but we all agreed. It actually was very funny. Dave and I kept cracking up. Sarah was very serious and wrote out who was what and then told us to act it out. Alex didn't want to be anything except play with the baby Jesus, so he got to be a very big baby holding the baby. Sarah and Dave did most of the acting and Alex and I enjoyed it very much. Dave wouldn't let me get a picture of his Joseph/Shepherd/Wise man costume. Instead he took this picture that makes me laugh just looking at it. Sarah's face I think is what kills me. I look terrible and Alex could care less....
.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How fun! your family is so cute :)
ReplyDelete