I am a very impatient person when it comes to fun events. I used to make a list of what I would pack for family vacations at least a month in advance. I didn't want to forget anything.
When it comes to my babies I am the same way. I have had the nursery set up since my 20th week. I had it planned in my mind long before that. :) So for those of you that are curious here is the nursery as it is now. I still need to buy essentials and look through what clothes I have, but it is looking pretty cute.
We are all excited for this new little baby to come. I am feeling her kick more and more. We have all been suggesting names for her, but haven't come to a consensus yet. We will let everyone know when we decide on a name. Some of the interesting suggestions have been: Minna Sota Sanderson (Dave), Lizzy Sanderson (Sarah), baby (Alex).
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you ♥