Thursday, October 30, 2008

26 Weeks Pregnant...




This pregnancy has gone by so fast. It is hard for me to still believe that it is real. We struggled for so long to get Alex and even a little wait with Sarah, that it seems too easy. This pregnancy itself has been harder than the others. I am still very "gaggy" (is that a word?). I have thrown up more than I can count with this pregnancy, but in the end I will take that over having to go through the shots and infertility treatments.

I have been trying to explain to Alex that there is a baby in my tummy, but he has no concept of this. He does love babies or anything that is small and he will call it a baby. We have a crab apple tree in our front yard, and Alex calls the little apples "babies". It is very cute.

Sarah on the other hand is very aware of what is happening. She loves to feel my tummy and see if the baby is moving. She also likes talking to the baby and telling her how she will take care of her when she come. It melts my heart. She is such a good big sister.

Just a little update tonight....More tomorrow on Halloween and pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you ♥