Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday Walk

Today we went for a nice long walk and enjoyed all the fall leaves and changes of the season. We saw little snakes and lots of birds migrating south. Sarah and Alex played with sticks and rocks. We have a beautiful little pond that we walked to and then made a loop and came home.

I love going for long walks here. We have really nice neighborhood that is surrounded by a nature preserve with walking paths that turn into cross country ski paths. I usually go almost every other day on a long walk with Alex or with our whole family in the evening.

I am already getting anxious to go cross country skiing again this year. Last year we had so much fun that I am hoping I can get a couple months in before that baby comes. My mom is coming in January just a few days before my due date, and I am going to keep this baby in until I get to go with my mom at least once...maybe twice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you ♥